Read the Getting Sponsored & Guidelines page for the full explanation, but in general as a sponsored blogger you can:
- Be the “blogger on the ground” at the event for your sponsor;
- Promote your sponsor on your own blog with a blog post, competition, review, or an advertisement. Your blog is your space, be creative!
- Provide content, such as a post or article, for your sponsor’s blog and website;
- Tweet about the sponsor, before and during the event;
- Wear branded clothing at the event (there is a limit to this. Branded T-shirts, badges are fine, but a HUGE branded chicken costume is not. Plus it’s hard to hold a cup of coffee with those wings);
- Bring branded business cards (have your tried Moo cards yet? They are very affordable and cute).
There are also things that you can’t do as a sponsored blogger.